THE NEW EBS RETRACER DELAY IS A COMPLETE WORKSTATION PACKED WITH FEATURES INTO A COMPACT SPACE SAVING PEDAL THAT MAKE ROOM FOR MORE EFFECTS ON YOUR PEDALBOARD.
What will the ReTracer offer me regarding…
- Possibilities: The ReTracer is a complete delay workstation with few limits! That means you have access to a dozen different engines with individually changeable parameters. Create your own signature presets and store at one of the more than 200 available slots and organize in banks. You can run this pedal in mono, stereo or dual (true stereo) mode, with Tail, Buffered or True bypassmode set individually for each sound (where applicable).
The ReTracer also features extensive tap tempo settings, effects loop, is midi and expression pedals compatible and a lot more!
- Simplicity: If you prefer simplicity over flexibility, stick with the factory presets or create a few go-to presets of your own and use the ReTracer’s standard control knobs to set the mix-level, feedback,delay time and tone on the fly!
- Precision: You can pick an engine that offer you precise repeats and dial in the exact time in ms with the ReTracer, but you can also pick an engine that let you mess with the parameters for more vintage/analog and modulated delay effects.
- Sound quality: the ReTracer offer High Grade sound with 115 dB dynamics range, 24-bit audio with 48 kHz sample rate.
- Compability: The ReTracer comply with most Midi devices as well as external expression pedals and tap controls.
- Size: The ReTracer is a compact, space-saving pedal with all the features normally found only in big space-craving boxes.
- Price: The ReTracer is an affordable delay pedal considering the capabilities and sound quality it offers.
The EBS ReTracer is developed and designed entirely by EBS, including both hardware and software.
The latest firmware will always be available to download from EBS website and can be installed on your pedal easily through the USB port, following the given instructions.
The EBS ReTracer is available now!