THE NEW EBS OCTABASS BLUE LABEL PUSHES THE BOUNDARIES FOR WHAT HAS SEEN AS POSSIBLE WITH AN ANALOG OCTAVE EFFECT. THE QUALITY AND CHARACTER OF THE OCTAVE TONE, AS WELL AS THE PRECISION AND SPEED OF THE TRACKING, IS OUTSTANDING.
The EBS OctaBass was the first effect unit ever made by EBS. It is famous for fast and accurate tracking and a fat, natural sound. When you play your instrument, it "tracks" the note you play and produce a sound one octave below to mix in with the note you play. The 'Blue Label' model has a couple of new features that enhance the tracking range and improves the control of the sound.
Improve the tracking where it matters the most
A new Range-switch makes possible to move the optimized focus area of the tracking to either higher up or lower down the fretboard. All to match your playing style and needs. This feature makes the tracking speed and range outstanding for an analog octave pedal. Note: Don't confuse this switch with the Range-switch on previous OctaBass pedals where it changed the character of the tone.
Enhanced tone control
By adding a seamless tone control you can go from a present, focused octave sound that cuts through the mix all the way to a sub-bass backdrop of lows that discreetly supports the note you play. The tone control enhances the palette of sounds and also makes it easier to achieve a synthesized bass sound.
Power the Blue Label OctaBass with 9-18V DC power. The footprint is reduced by 12% compared to the previous Studio and Black Label editions.
- Nominal Input Level: -10 dBv
- Input Impedance: 1.8 Mohms
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms
- Dry Bandwidth +0/-2 dB: 20 - 20k Hz
- Dry Level min/max: -oo / 0 dB
- Octaver Level Gain min/max: -oo / 12 dB min
- Octaver Tone Filter:
Type Low Pass
Slope >18 dB/octave
Range 60 - 350 Hz
- Triggering Threshold: -70 dBv @200 Hz
- Dimensions: W x H x D 2.6” x 4.5” x 1.9”
(67 x 115 x 48 mm)
- Weight: 315g (0.7 lb.)
- Type: Analog Effect, Relay type Switching
- Power Requirements: 9, 12 or 18 V DC, 40 mA max. Pedal shuts off below 6.0 V
* EBS Recommend the use of the EBS AD-9Pro DC adapter.
The adapter can supply up to twenty pedals at the same time.
Subject to change without notice.